Looking for a house cleaning service? Here are some tips to help you get exactly what you want:
1. Decide which areas of your house you want professionally cleaned and how often. Refrigerator cleaning, dusting, mopping and vacuuming, bathrooms and kitchens, and all tasks that will be needed to make your home tidy should be included. Laundry is usually considered extra and you must pay extra.
2. How often will you need the house cleaning service? Some options are: daily, weekly, monthly or twice monthly.
3. Ask friends, neighbors, and family members if they know or have heard of a residential cleaning service. Sometimes, word of mouth is the best way to find a quality house cleaner.
4. Get an estimate from whoever you choose and find out what is included at that price. Do they offer flat home cleaning service rates or hourly rates? If you only need help a few hours once or twice a month, make that clear up front.
5. Ask about cleaning products. Some companies offer organic or all-natural cleaning products, which may be an attractive option to you — but bear in mind you will probably pay more for them.
9. Prepare for others being in your home by putting away anything you don’t want cleaned or even seen, maybe even under lock and key. It may be wise to use a bonded and insured professional cleaning service, particularly if you have a lot of valuables. Insurance is another factor to consider.
10. Once hired, there should be mutual respect. Try to build a trusting relationship, but safeguard your home and personal information. Communication is important. Make sure to give the individual or the company feedback, especially if things aren’t working out the way you expected them to. A reliable house cleaning company will respect your wishes and work with you to provide satisfactory service. Helpful links.