Do you want to design a landscape garden that is both beautiful and easy to care for? Do you want to learn how to design a yard landscape that fits your family’s use and lifestyle needs? Are you looking for information on the more technical side of residential yard design such as landscape permitting and contractor hiring? If so, then you need to get in touch with your local home and garden center
Your local home landscape supply company and local garden care center can help you find ways to get the landscape of your dreams with less hassle and work. From design to installation to maintenance, your local garden pros can help you get the yard of your dreams. No matter how big or small your property is or what shape it is in currently, these experts can ensure your yard looks great season after season.
From home back yard design plans to innovative house front yard ideas, everything you want and need is available in one convenient space. Call today or visit your local center today to get started on your own dream landscape design!
According to the Athens Banner-Herald, police are reminding residents this spring and summer that safeguards need to be taken in order to prevent the thefts of a popular target: landscaping equipment. Thieves often take advantage of homeowners who leave clippers, trimmers, and even lawn mowers out on their lawn or in unlocked garages while taking care of landscaping.
For residents looking into their options for landscaping ideas, there are several risks that should be avoided when possible. Here are a few things you should keep in mind during this garden landscaping season.
What You Should Know About Proper Gardening
- Did you know that between 2008 and 2009 alone, there was a 20% spike in the number of U.S. households growing vegetables and fruit? Though edible gardening is popular, it’s important to know the right methodology so that you end up with the best possible harvest.
- Plants are diverse in their needs. One plant might fare better in a shady location, while another needs multiple hours of direct sun. Some might need minimal space, and others can’t be crowded. Take this into account as you choose landscaping designs.
- For less costly gardening, look for plants that are native to your region and/or climate. This will ensure that you spend less money continually watering thirsty plants that come from an area with a better average rainfall.
- Want to create a path using landscaping stones? One way to help keep your path solid over time is to set a base of concrete, or another material that will keep stones in place while still allowing them to be showcased.
- Colored mulch is a great supply to incorporate into your yard. Not only is it attractive, but it helps discourage weeds and keeps moisture near roots longer.
- Although landscaping sand can be a pretty compliment to outdoor areas, don’t use it in place of soil. At most, sand should comprise about 30% of a soil mixture.
Do you have tips for garden landscaping? Let us know in the comments.
For more, read this link.