Having to spend money on a heat pump installation on Christmas is not anyone’s idea of fun. Being without heat on one of the coldest days of the year, however, is even less fun.
If you are looking for heating repair or heat pump installation this holiday week it is important that you take the time to make the best decision. HVAC companies can be especially buy during the holidays as they work to make sure that their customers are safe, but it is still important to do your research and make a decision that will not only solve your problems as soon as possible, but will also serve as a great investment into the future.
Heating and Cooling Services Make Our Homes as Comfortable as Possible
There are likely many HVAC contractors in your area, but it is important that you work with an experienced expert that is known for standing behind their work. In many cases, it is often in your best interest to purchase the best heating and cooling system that you can afford. Knowing that this is an investment that you will be a part of your home for many years to come, investing in the best can help you make sure that you have the most efficient system that is available. The best systems, of course, cost more, but there is much evidence that proves that the most effective HVAC system will help you safe money as soon as it is installed.
With the use of the latest residential air purifiers and the most effective thermostat installations you can also know that you are making a decision that will help you provide the healthiest heating and cooling while also making sure that you are following the best advice when it comes to efficiently. In fact, research indicates that installing a programmable thermostat can save a home owner as much as 10% on heating bills.
Consider some of these other facts and figures about the heating and cooling industry and the impact that it has on the comfort or our homes and the economy of the nation:
- HVAC units last an average of 12 years, so investing in the best one possible can add to the value of your home.
- 54% of energy consumption in commercial buildings can be attributed to water heating and HVAC systems.
- 66% of all U.S. homes have air conditioners.
- Airflow problems can reduce a building’s HVAC system’s efficiency by as much as 15%.
- HVAC systems require maintenance inspections twice a year if you want to make sure that they are running as efficiently as possible.
- The latest research indicates that regular maintenance of a commercial HVAC system will reduce unexpected breakdowns by as much as 70% to 75%.
Even when you are faced with making a decision about a heat pump installation during the busiest weekend of the year, it is important that you take the time to understand the options that are available.