The neighbor with a landscape design company did not do a great job of advertising his services. Although the ground lighting that he installed initially gave his lot an attractive look, the fact that nearly half of the trees, plants, and shrubs that he planted did not survive the first six months took away from the lighting.
Although you and your husband are making plans to update the landscape design around your home, you have decided to go with a landscape designer that has a better reputation in the area. As soon as you decide on the landscape design options that you like the best, your husband wants to work on an outdoor kitchen installation. It is going to be a long and busy summer, but you are certain that you will enjoy the changes that you have planned.
Enhancing Your Outdoor Living Spaces Can Create New Locations for Gathering
Whether you are looking at updating the landscaping around your house or you are planning to construct a new outdoor cooking area, who you select for the project can have a significant impact on how the results turn out. It likely comes as no surprise that nearly 50% of homeowners who are upgrading their outdoor spaces at least six hours in that location every single week. From relaxing and gardening to entertaining these top three uses of the space give homeowners plenty of motivation to upgrade their lawns, patios, and other outdoor spaces.
- Nearly 90% of real estate agents recommend that homeowners invest in landscaping before ever putting their home on the market.
- Estimates from Hearth, Patio and Barbecue Association indicate that patios are among the top three features requested by new homebuyers.
- We are a country full of families who sometimes struggle to find opportunities to spend time together. A new outdoor patio can be the perfect motivation for more frequent gatherings.
- Landscaping updates and changes can increase a home?s resale value by as much as 14%.
- Any time you make the decision to improve your landscaping or your outdoor gathering spaces you are making a very worthwhile investment in your property. Front yard landscaping, for instance, adds curb appeal to your home and can help your property get noticed if you ever decide to put it on the market.
- New landscaping companies come and go, but the most reliable landscaping artists have a track record and a number of properties that they can show you. Taking the time to see the work that a landscaper has done on other properties can help you make the best decision when you get ready to invest in your property.
- Do you have a favorite color that you want to highlight in the landscaping in your front yard. Coordinated with the color of the front door, flowering plants can provide a real pop of brightness.
- Statistics indicate that 83% of Americans think having a yard is important.
- Considering that 90% of those with a yard think it is important that it is also well-maintained, landscaping is an industry that will continue to thrive.
- According to a recent National Association of Landscape Professionals Harris Poll, 67% of Americans agree that professional landscaping would allow them to have a nicer yard.
- Plants allow home owners to add color to their home and show their personality. With a wide arrange of professionally selected plants, homes can look great year round.
- Instead of wandering aimlessly at a nursery and selecting plants that may or may not grow for you, it makes more sense to work with a professional landscaping company to make sure that you make the best choices. With the help of professionals you can make sure that your investment is well spent and that the plants have a chance of living.
- Never underestimate the benefits of hiring the best people for the job. Checking resources for past assignments can help you make sure that you work with the best company available. These resources can help you find the latest trends in landscaping that will thrive in your particular climate and zone.
- Given that the average American spends an average of four hours a week, equaling eight days a year, taking care of their lawn, it should come as no surprise that landscaping is important to many people.